The workshop begins promptly at 8:30am. Please plan on being in the District Office Board Room by the start time. Late arrivers are not promised admission into the workshop. Please bring your driver's license and social security cards along with any documents/resume that you wish to include with your personnel file.
We are also required by law to obtain a negative reading TB test that has been taken within the past 6 months from the date of the workshop before you may enter any of our schools. A TB test is not required prior to the workshop in order to attend, but the applicant’s file will not be processed until the TB test results provided on the required DHEC form are received by the district. Obtaining a TB test is the applicant's responsibility. Please contact your doctor or local pharmacy for information on how to obtain a TB test.
The workshop will follow the following schedule:
- 8:30am - Payroll Documentation with Amy Williams
- 9:15am - Blood-Borne Pathogen Training with Patti Knight
- 9:45am - School Safety Training with Officer Taylor
- 10:45am – Technology Instruction, Substitute Training Manual Review and Writing Exercise with Karen Neal
- Cafeteria Training will take place immediately following the conclusion of the main portion of the workshop.
Please contact Kerie Epton at the Spartanburg District 4 Offices with any further questions.
The address for the Spartanburg District 4 Office is:
118 McEdco Road
Woodruff, SC 29388